- These general terms and conditions apply to the VEERkracht Dairy Congress to be organized on Wednesday, January 30th and Thursday, January 31rst, 2019.
- Deviations from and / or additions to these general terms and conditions are only valid insofar as these have been agreed in writing.
- In case one or more provisions in these general terms and conditions are at any time wholly or partially void or destroyed, the remainder of these general terms and conditions remain fully applicable.
- The organizer: VEERkracht, veterinaire kenniscoöperatie voor de melkveehouderij U.A
- The participant: the individual participant in the VEERkracht Dairy Congress
- The congress: the knowledge event organized by VEERkracht, veterinaire kenniscoöperatie voor de melkveehouderij U.A is organized for the participants on Wednesday January 30th and Thursday January 31rst 2019.
- Registration: the acceptance by the participant of the supply of VEERkracht, veterinaire kenniscoöperatie voor de melkveehouderij U.A. to participate in the congress by sending the registration form on the website www.veerkrachtdairycongress.com
- Registration for the congress is effectuated by completing a registration form by (or on behalf of) the participant that has been sent by (or on behalf of) the participant via the internet and has been received by the organizer.
- Organizer confirms the registration as soon as possible by e-mail. By sending this confirmation the agreement for the congress is established.
- Each registration gives the right to participate in the specific conference day to which the registration applies. This includes the use of all facilities, including catering.
- By completing the registration form, the participant automatically agrees to these General Terms and Conditions.
- With a registration via the website www.veerkrachtdairycongress.com, the participant declares to acknowledge the applicable conditions and to agree with these General Terms and Conditions.
- The registered participant is allowed to transfer the reservation to someone else only after explicit permission has been granted by the organizer.
- By registering, the participant undertakes to pay the conference fee. For participation on Wednesday, January 30th, this amounts to € 60.00 (excl. VAT) per person and on Thursday January 31rst € 375.00 (excl. VAT) per person.
- After registration, the participant receives an online payment request from the organizer via the webshop for the payment of the conference fee.
- After completing the payment, the participant receives an admission ticket and invoice.
- After receiving the congress contribution by the organizer, the participant is entitled to participate in the congress.
- The conference fee is exclusive of VAT, unless otherwise stated.
- Registration is binding. The participant has the possibility to cancel the registration no later than 20 working days before the start of the congress. Cancellation takes place by e-mail or by registered letter. The participant must send the cancellation to the address of the organizer. The cancellation must be received by the organizer no later than 20 working days before the scheduled date of the congress. Delay in the sending and receipt of a cancellation is at the expense and risk of the participant.
- In the event of cancellation up to 20 business days before the start of a conference, the participant is obliged to pay € 280.00 (Excl. VAT) of administration and cancellation costs. The date of cancellation is based on the date of postmark or the date of receipt of fax or e-mail.
- In the event of cancellation within 20 business days before the start of a conference, the participant is obliged to pay the full amount of the participants. The date of cancellation is based on the date of postmark or the date of receipt of fax or e-mail.
- In case the participant ends attendance prematurely after the start of the congress or otherwise does not attend in the congress, the participant is not entitled to any reimbursement.
- If the congress has to be cancelled, for example due to force majeure (e.g. an infectious animal disease/epidemic), organizer will return the amount that it has received from the participant for registration of the congress. Any interest and other costs are at risk of the participant and will not be reimbursed.
- Organizer reserves the right to cancel the congress in the event of insufficient participation until 5 business days before the start of the congress and without the organizer being obliged to pay any compensation. The participants will receive notice of this as soon as possible. If possible, a suitable alternative is offered.
- Subject to changes
- Organizer will makes maximum effort to ensure a high quality program with qualified speakers. Organizer reserves the right to change the program and/or speakers even after the names of the speakers have been announced to (potential) participants. Participants will be informed of any changes prior to the meeting if known to the organization in due time via the special conference page on the website www.veerkrachtdairycongress.com and / or e-mail.
- Limitation of liability
- Organizer excludes all liability for not passing the congress or changing the date of the congress.
- Organizer excludes any liability, whatever the name, for damage caused as a result of registration, payment or participation in the congress.
- Organizer does not accept any liability with regard to theft, loss or damage to or of goods and / or persons.
- Smoking is not allowed accept on special marked aera’s. Compliance with fire safety is the responsibility of the participant at all times.
- Organizer does not accept any liability with regard to fire damage and / or scorch damage. Fire damage or scorch damage caused by the participant and / or employees will be claimed from the participant at all times.
- Changes to the General Terms and Conditions
- Organizer reserves the right to change the General Terms and Conditions if there is reason to do so. Any changes in the applicable general terms and conditions will be made known on the website of the VEERkracht Dairy Congress.
- Applicable law
- Dutch law applies to these General terms and conditions.
VEERkracht, veterinaire kenniscoöperatie voor de melkveehouderij U.A.
IBAN: NL09 RABO 0367 5213 50